Customer Service Help Center
The SPS Service Center is the primary resource for parents, care givers, and students throughout Seattle Public Schools. The Service Center team can answer questions across all disciplines, including student information, transportation, and school assignment. We also provide enrollment services for all students within the district, including our bi-lingual families.
- Ensuring each family has the knowledge they need to make the best educational choice for their students.
- Providing world class customer service to all of our families, partners, and students.
- Enabling a hassle-free experience for all who interact with Seattle Public Schools.
- Facilitating the open flow of information between the community and Seattle Public Schools.
Throughout the year, we focus our resources where families most need us:
- Enrollment throughout August and early September.
- Early enrollment for next year's incoming Kindergarten students from October-January.
- Open Enrollment and school choice in the Spring.
- Interpretation and other assistance for our bi-lingual families throughout the year.
We work directly with schools, district staff and the public to encourage engagement, share information, and solicit input. Some of the resources we provide include: